Privately held technology firm is seeking a Customer Support Specialist. As an employee of Navesink Mortgage Services, LLC, the LoanBeam (www.loanbeam.com) Customer Support Specialist (located in Addison, TX) will be responsible providing our mortgage system users with resources and solutions throughout the client’s lifecycle. The goal is to provide individual guidance based on their request for assistance that is helpful, simple, and reliable for maximum use of our LoanBeam platform.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support via Phone, Email and Chat on Mortgage-Product related inquiries.
- Interact directly with our technical team to communicate, understand, and resolve issues that the customer is facing, and anticipate future needs.
- Use a data-driven approach to analyzing customer feedback & issues, and collaborate with stakeholders to help design solutions.
- Manage and optimize the process to track, manage, and resolve customer issues.
- Actively contribute to a knowledge base
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Customer Support environment.
- Previous experience in mortgage servicing, mortgage processing or banking is required.
- Ability to learn new products and systems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify issues and effectively communicate findings.
- Ability to work in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Solid computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Experience with Customer Support / Helpdesk software (Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, etc.) preferred but not required.
- Confidentiality: Must be able to safeguard sensitive information.